After months of hard work we can finally announce that we have updated and improved our control platform. More powerful DSPs add new features to our products, growing into the ePLUS: the enhancement of the PLUS platform. These are the main changes and innovations of our new control platform:
- Master/slave connection for up to 8 units using a fiber optic link to increase power/voltage capabilities:
- GE mode: can be connected in parallel
- EL mode: can be connected in parallel
- B2C: can be connected in parallel, serial or serial/parallel
- Improved control. 30kHz closed control loop frequency with 300kHz oversampling technique.
- More harmonics. 50 per phase with 20 free harmonics in AC models.
- Delta connection added to the star connection, for the EL mode in AC.
- Selectable slew rate in DC for the fastest transients and highest stability.
- Optimized RLC Mode. RMS or instantaneous RLC model for anti-islanding test.
Along with these improvements, we ensure the same robustness, electrical ratings and bandwidth as the previous PLUS platform.
In addition, the ePLUS platform will be available from June, 2020. So, all new orders after this date, will be served with the new control platform.
We are very happy to welcome the ePLUS platform, an enhanced PLUS family. Better than ever!