Would you like to be part of an innovative project with a social impact? We are looking for you!
First, let us introduce who we are
CINERGIA is the result of know-how, experience, and passion of a team committed to the development, production, and commercialization of power electronics solutions. We offer high technology, robust and competitive products adapted to the needs of our clients. Our key areas of expertise include power electronics, DSP-based digital control of converters, communications, and software user interface (HMI).
Our know-how is the result of continuous investment in R&D in electromobility, distributed energy resources, and smart grids. The products and services are a combination of knowledge and experience that allows the reduction of costs and time to market its products. Cinergia’s products range from 7.5kW to 200kW.
Here’s what you’re going to do
- Technical content creation.
- Presentation and demonstration of products.
- Preparation of technical and commercial proposals.
- Commercial support to distributors.
- Maintenance of commercial documentation.
What we expect from you
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Power Electronics, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Two years of experience.
- You have communication skills and passion to be part of a team.
- You have the ability to plan, organize and manage projects.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Strategic vision and results orientation.
- If you consider yourself a dynamic, communicative, and proactive person, CINERGIA is the place for you.
It will be a plus if you also have a good command of:
- Management systems (Office).
- Operating systems (Windows).
- Communication (Internet, networks).
- E-mail (Webmail).
- Availability to travel.
What we offer
- Full-time work (37 h) and flexible working hours.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- All the necessary equipment for you to work comfortably, and other things like fruit, coffee…
If you think you are the person we are looking for, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to meet you!